Re: Announcement: New DID Method Specification: did:object

Hi Michael,

Interesting work. Is there a reason you decided on the "object" method
name? I don't see anything in here that makes this method any more "object"
oriented than all other did methods as a did is essentially an object for
all intents and purposes.

The CRUD operations describe implementation details of how to interact with
the method (I assume through a library you've also published) but it
doesn't go into technical specifics that I could see.. I'm interested in
knowing how the method works on a technical level. Is it as simple as these
objects are written to the Stratis blockchain (which I have no experience
with). Are the signatures handled by the blockchain?

Thanks,
Brian