Re: What are VCs similar to?

Would the intended audience be:
- technical people new to the domain that need some high level architecture overview and navigation framework into the more detailed specifications (including all the ccg documents)?

Or

- business / policy people who need a layman’s overview and business case for investment so that they have the backing to fund projects?

Or

Some other audience?

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854