Re: [VOTE CLOSING TODAY] VC HTTP API Renaming Poll

On 8/21/21 8:51 PM, Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) wrote:
> [EXPECTED RESOLUTION #2] Manu, I'm asking you to completely recuse
> yourself from further involvement with the original objection and this
> subsequent objection.

Gladly.

W3C CCG Chairs, I expect that this matter will eventually land on your desks.

I don't expect that there will be a consensus position that the VC HTTP API
Editors will be seeking other than possibly a re-naming of the specification
at some point in the future.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/