Re: Request for CCG Chair Intervention in CCG Process

I support the following resolutions:

One of the authorization mechanisms defined for the VC-HTTP-API MUST be
OAuth
2 Bearer tokens.

How a VC HTTP API server validates an authorization token is out of scope.

One of the authorization protocols that will be defined for use in the
VC-HTTP-API MUST be OAuth 2 Client Credentials.

I object to this resolutions because it is not clear:

The VC HTTP API work item group will separate GNAP from OAuth2 until it is
clear how much extra work GNAP would add within the scope of the
specification.

I propose a new (separate) document be created for this purpose, and for
that document to be discussed on dedicated (separate) calls.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*
Chief Technical Officer