Re: [Agenda] W3C Credentials CG Call Tues, Aug 10, 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET / 6AM+1 NZDT

also, as a recent/former/recovering chair of the CCG:
1. I tried to get a calendar subscription thing going and ran into all of
the issues above that Christopher and Drummond mention. Likely the current
chairs realized it was more trouble than it's worth to keep that going
2. Given that chair-dom is very much a volunteer position, I always
appreciated it when individuals who were passionate about seeing a change
happen volunteered to figure it out and put in the time to see it through.
I.e. despite the problems above, it would be a meaty and worthwhile venture
for a community member to volunteer to make information more accessible and
manageable.