From: Mike Prorock <mprorock@mesur.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 5:26:35 AM
To: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>
Cc: public-credentials (public-credentials@w3.org) <public-credentials@w3.org>; Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Subject: Re: Super Majority Votes: how are we measuring this?

Michael,
This question is exactly why we need to formally discuss and document the process.

Michael Prorock
CTO, Founder
mesur.io<http://mesur.io>

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021, 01:58 Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net<mailto:mwherman@parallelspace.net>> wrote:
Mike,

67% of what population? All of CCG? All of a WG? All of the regular participants over a series of calls related to a particular specification?

Michael Herman