Age Verification use case (was Re: WoN Re: Public consultation on EU digital principles)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 10:05:46 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 8/4/21 5:05 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> It may be interesting take a simple case such as age based VCs.

I suggest that we use a real age verification program with nation-wide
deployment in the US that is using Verifiable Credentials today as the basis
for discussion around privacy-preserving age verification:

https://downloads.regulations.gov/DHS-2020-0028-0045/attachment_1.pdf

Pages 1-6 outline the program and how it works.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/