Re: WoN Re: Public consultation on EU digital principles

Henry,
Yes, if the operator of the domain self-asserts a link to a record at
CompaniesHouse and if the registrant of that record self-asserts a link
back to the domain, I am confident that the domain operator and the
registrant are, or were at some time, either the same entity or two
entities working in concert with each other. However, if I then do a lookup
on the domain and discover that it is registered to EVIL_HACKER LTD. what
should I think? Is it possible that the Companies House data is
out-of-date? Or, that CO-OPERATING SYSTEMS LTD. has some legal relationship
with EVIL HACKER? Should I care what that relationship might be? If there
existed "credibility signals" for EVIL HACKER that differed from those for
CO-OPERATING SYSTEMS, which should I use when presenting data in a web
browser?

bob wyman