Re: [Agenda] W3C Credentials CG Call Tues, Aug 3, 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET / 6AM+1 NZDT

Some corrections to this agenda:

Date: August 3rd, 2021
Time: Tuesdays, at 9am PT, Noon ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET / 6AM+1 NZDT
(see: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210803T160000&p1=tz_pt&p2=tz_et&p3=tz_cest&p4=tz_bst) [correction from 2021/07/20 in the link]

Moderator: Wayne Chang <wyc@fastmail.fm> [correction from Mike Prorock]

Looking forward to discussing what is considered on-topic for CCG work items, continuing the chat from last week!

Thank you to my co-chair Heather for the catch.

Best,
- Wayne