IIW Request - Put two items "on the board" for this week

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 22:54:39 -0400
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi all,

A few folks have suggested that we give the IIW attendees a chance to
participate in a few CCG calls this week to  1) help attendees understand that
it's easy to join and participate in calls, and 2) experience the splendour
that is pre-standards sausage making.

If folks that are attending IIW could put up the following two items on the
IIW board this week, we'd appreciate it:

1. W3C Credentials Community Group Call (VC HTTP API)
   Time: Tuesday, 9am PT
   Location: https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/weekly

2. VC HTTP API Roadmap Meeting
   Time: Thursday, 12pm PT