Re: Vaccination Certificate Test Suite

This issue is a start towards incorporating the WHO's data model into the
vaccine vocab data model:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vaccination-vocab/issues/16

ICD codes come with the additional bonus of already being RDF/JsonLD.

There are other terms the WHO wishes us to use that can be found in the
dictionary xml doc in their repo:

https://github.com/who-int/svc

in particular here:
https://github.com/who-int/svc/blob/main/input/pagecontent/dictionary.xml

I have not made an issue for that yet, been a bit busy with the
interoperability tests and how to visualize them
effectively.

--
Andrew Jones