Re: Vaccination Certificate Test Suite

On 4/8/21 8:25 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> That is what this test suite does. It maps the WHO data model onto the
> Vaccination Certificate Vocabulary. They are as close to one and the same
> that we can get right now.

All the current 28 vaccination certificates (expressing the WHO data model)
can be found here:

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/vaccination-certificate-test-suite/tree/main/certificates

For example, here is the one for Polio:

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/vaccination-certificate-test-suite/blob/main/certificates/XM4KG4.json

and the one for Varicella (chicken pox):

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/vaccination-certificate-test-suite/blob/main/certificates/XM8DG3.json

If you compare the data fields against the WHO SVC data model here:

https://who-int.github.io/svc/dictionary.html

You will see that most fields line up. There are a few that don't yet
(vaccination brand, vaccination dose number, etc.), but we're working on
getting full alignment.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches