Capability Authorization-enabled Decentralized Object Model [was RE: The "Verifiable" Economy [was RE: a few thoughts about zcaps]]

I see all of this converging into a Capability Authorization-enabled Decentralized Object Model.  "More news at 11..."

[cid:image004.jpg@01D72B84.DB167B00]

From: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>
Sent: April 4, 2021 8:36 PM
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>; public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: The "Verifiable" Economy [was RE: a few thoughts about zcaps]

After ruminating on ZCAPs, VCs, DIDs, and DID Documents over Easter dinner, it occurred to me that we're on the verge of creating a model for a "verifiable" economy...

[cid:image001.jpg@01D72B84.B2026DA0]

...glaze the above with your favorite verifiable digital currency and voila!

Best wishes,
Michael Herman
Far Left Self-Sovereignist

Self-Sovereign Blockchain Architect