Re: Decentralized Identity and Product Design/UX Q&A Session, Next Wednesday at 12 PM ET

Very interested to bring Digitary <http://www.digitary.net/> into this conversation, particularly helpful in building out the global academic credential ecosystem.

We are just starting to build the ARUCC Canadian National Network <https://www.aruccnationalnetwork.ca/> (273 Unis, 3 mills leaners) - that be a potentially impactful.

@Anil,  would love an opportunity to share more in one of yours one-on-one what our scenario might be,

-

Simone Ravaioli
Director, Strategic Partnerships

Bologna, Italy

Mobile: +39 348 8903631

Email: simone@digitary.net

Web: www.digitary.net <http://www.digitary.net/>

LinkedIn: SimoneRavaioli <https://www.linkedin.com/in/simoneravaioli/>

--

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in
this communication. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are

Framework Computer Consultants Ltd T/A Digitary may monitor the content of
e-mail sent and received for the purpose of ensuring compliance with its
policies and procedures.