REVIEW REQUEST: Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0

From: Daniel Burnett <daniel.burnett@entethalliance.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 14:20:06 +0000
To: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: "brent.zundel@evernym.com" <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Dear CCG participants,

The Decentralized Identifier Working Group [1] has been making steady progress on its primary specification, "Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0". [2]  Although changes are still occurring, we believe the document is ready for broader review.  We would very much appreciate any review and feedback that you are willing to give us.  The best way to give feedback is in the form of new issues in our GitHub repository, [3] but a reply to this email is okay as well.

Thanks,

Dan Burnett and Brent Zundel, DID WG Co-chairs

[1] https://www.w3.org/2019/did-wg/
[2] https://w3c.github.io/did-core/
[3] https://github.com/w3c/did-core/issues