Re: What's in a Wallet? The recap [via Credentials Community Group]

All,

This is a much nicer read via the CCG blogpost with links that actually
work! Click here:
https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/2020/09/10/whats-in-a-wallet-the-recap/

Please leave a reply (on the blogpost) if you want to add more about the
conversation.

Cheers,

-Heather

PS. Yes, I am revitalizing the zombie CCG blog.

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
Co-Chair, Credentials Community Group @W3C

@heathervescent <https://twitter.com/heathervescent> | Film Futures