Re: Propose New Work Item: Ed25519 Signature 2020

Thanks Orie. CCG bookkeeping-wise, we just need you to fill in this "create
work item" github template
<https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/new?assignees=wyc%2C+vsnt%2C+kimdhamilton&labels=proposed+work+items&template=ccg-new-work-item-template.md&title=%5BPROPOSED+WORK+ITEM%5D>.
You can link to your original email in the archives
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2020Sep/0008.html>
for the description of the work item, but we need extra info like
codeowners, etc. (The template will prompt you for everything needed.)