SDS meeting notes (was Re: Zoom is shite)

Hi Balázs,

Thanks very much for those links.

Is there a public link to access the backups, in the event that zoom or
otter go down or are blocked? Would it perhaps make more sense for the
DIF-controlled source of these records to be the /primary/ source that
people are directed to, and for archival purposes? Are the transcripts
backed up too?

Just another note - I can't actually read the linked otter.ai
transcripts without turning javascript on (a lot of trackers are then
blocked by various browser extensions). The complete text is available
in a hidden html element, but without any timings or attribution. I'm
very interested to know if otterai provides them in any other more
accessible format.

Thanks,

Amy