Re: Zoom is shite

Hi all,

I will wear my DIF hat to respond.

@manu  -
While the SDS wiki might not be updated, the recordings are treated as we
agreed during the early meetings.

Please find all SDS meeting recordings with transcripts here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wgccmMvIImx30qVE9GhRKWWv3vmL2ZyUauuKx3IfRmA/edit#gid=85275820>.
(along with every previous DIF meeting links broken down per groups)
I can also confirm that all SDS meeting recordings are backed up on a
secure DIF managed cloud service.
Furthermore, I looked at the zoom recordings' automatic back-up again. From
today, all DIF zoom recordings are automatically backed up to the DIF
managed cloud storage.

@kim - this tool looks really neat. May I ask how long it would take to
clean up a meeting with 40 people? Isn't this a big task?

I am happy to answer technology stack related questions in the future as
well. At DIF, we have been optimizing our stack to work for us.  And while
we are not perfect, we are constantly improving.
Also, I am happy to show our setup and help the chairs to create a similar
one.

Best regards,

--
Balázs Némethi