Re: Zoom is shite

Thanks Heather!

Some details about it:
- I hacked together (don't judge) this command line tool
https://github.com/kimdhamilton/vtt-to-irc.
- You give it the zoom transcript (.vtt) file, and it converts it to
irc-raw.log.
- As with the current chair workflow, we clean up the irc-raw.log file,
save it as irc.log, then put it in github (which converts to html, sends
email, etc)
- I didn't add support for alias mapping yet, but that's pretty easy. (I
manually did find/replace during cleanup.)
- I can add this as a github action to run when you check in a .vtt file
(and then the rest of the pipeline continues as normal)

In general, the cleanup the chairs will need to do from irc-raw.log to
irc.log looks like it should be similar. I.e. we always go through and
check for missing aliases, "topic:", etc. [details
<https://github.com/w3c-ccg/meetings/blob/gh-pages/generate_minutes.md#step-3-clean-up-the-log-file>]
But note that, in this case, I did *no cleanup besides alias fixing*,
because I spent all my allotted time making the cli tool. :) (we can always
clean up further later).

>>> https://lists.identity.foundation/g/sds-wg/wiki/23489
>>> https://lists.identity.foundation/g/sds-wg/wiki/23480
>>> https://lists.identity.foundation/g/sds-wg/wiki/23011