Re: Question regarding JSON-LD canonicalization

Hi Orie,

thank you for your quick reply!

Still I have some problems to understand the process based in the
specifications. As far as I understand the code the URDNA2015 normalizer
buils an array of NQuads. But that's not a hashable byte array. Do I
miss an important intermediate step?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas