Re: W3C CCG Work Item Process in spec text

On 10/23/20 8:36 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> The work item your chairs have been iterating on for several years is
> "done".

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/workitem-process/

Woo hoo! Excellent work... glad to see something stable that we can
point all community members to!

Thank you to the former chairs (Christopher and Joe) for starting the
process and to the current chairs for keeping it lightweight,
shepherding it through the community, and getting it to a point of
stability that we can improve upon over the years.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches