RE: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Citizenship Vocabulary

Hello,

What is the next step here?

Based on this e-mail thread, this vocabulary was accepted as a W3C CCG Work item and a template repo has been created @ https://github.com/w3c-ccg/citizenship-vocab

What is the process of moving the content over from where it currently resides to ensure that this is under the W3C CCG purview going forward?

Best Regards,

Anil

Anil John
Technical Director, Silicon Valley Innovation Program
Science and Technology Directorate
US Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC, USA

Email Response Time – 24 Hours