Re: Modeling Educational Verifiable Credentials converted to spec text

Hi, I have not been attending to much of the meetings but this:
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/vc-ed-models/#approach-1-ilr-ler-wrapper-with-open-badges-json-ld-serialization--pdf-and-linked-competency-definitions
Is it intended to insert a new attribute into the VC spec, and then ignore
the credentialSubject?
Or is there anywhere I can read more on this discussion? :D
ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala