Re: Feedback on Zoom & Jitsi for CCG Meetings

On 11/16/20 10:57 AM, Kim Hamilton wrote:
> Wayne, Manu, and myself have been working on this in depth, so I'm
> hoping to resolve it productively over a conversation, find a
> resolution, and report back with possible approaches.

With that, I'll stop responding to this thread (and urge others to not
respond as well), huddle with the Chairs to come up with a plan forward,
and as Kim said, report back to the group on a plan w/o trying to hash
it out on the mailing list.

As Kim mentioned, it's probably past the point of being perceived as
productive and as Heather pointed out, it's distracting to a large part
of the group that probably doesn't want to be exposed to these details.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches