Re: Requirements for PDF as container for VC's

Hi bill

Thanks for that comment.  Copying the Singapore tech lead in my response

I think I disagree with you because I can’t see how the renderer can show anything except what is in the credential because there is no other source of claim data

Raymond be able to offer a more specific response

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854