Re: Invitation: [OPTIONAL] W3C CCG Jitsi Upgrade Load Test

That's fantastic Manu. Thank you again for all your hard work. You are our
Clark Griswald, relentlessly and fearlessly navigating us towards the open
source videoconferencing destination.

For this Tuesday's meeting, the chairs decided to continue to use zoom
(invite coming soon) because of some Jitsi issues we had during the chair
call on Thursday, but, given this successful test, it looks like we can try
again on next Thursday.

Thanks again!
Kim