Re: DID Method Registry Needs Private-Public and Purpose Columns? [Was: Re: Fwd: New member - and (hopefully) an interesting use case - and a question]

Certification and filtering are both... political questions, fundamentally,
as no one  wants to be the one responsible for centralizing the
decentralized identity landscape. I'm not the best person to provide a
thumbnail history of how this discussion has been simmering along for the
last two years, but I _DO_ like (and +1) the idea of making "what happens
next with the Decentralization Rubric project and broader Method-selection
debate" into a "stump issue."  Would Heather and Joe care to speak to how
they see this question in the priorities for the group over the next two
years?

Cheers,
__juan

--