From: Joe Andrieu <joe@legreq.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 3:08 PM
To: MXS Insights <mxsinsights@gmail.com>; Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Cc: Kostas Karasavvas <kkarasavvas@gmail.com>; Nikos Fotiou <fotiou@aueb.gr>; Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ditch voip/sip

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of DHS. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you recognize and/or trust the sender. Contact your component SOC with questions or concerns.

We also have the problem that many of our members, including federal employees, are restricted from running Zoom on corporate computers.

So, while I do like the idea of a standard screen sharing solution, I'd lean towards something that doesn't isolate our members who have IT departments with a sensitivity to Zoom's privacy and security issues.

-j