RE: Verifiable Credentials: Top A11y Use Cases

These use cases are both interesting and educational. Thank you to all the folks who put this together.

I've made an explicit note to myself to explore how the use cases that are focused on accessibility and disability status, instead of being treated as standalone, could be incorporated into our existing VC/DID issuance and verification flows for the credentials we are authoritative for.

> Cross-Border Transfer of Service Dogs and Comfort Animals

Hmm... I will need to talk to some folks who sit on the other side of the table (i.e. those who need to validate/verify status) to understand their pain points on this as well. On a separate note, would this actually end up being a case where the Subject and the Holder are NOT the same?

Best Regards,

Anil

Anil John
Technical Director, Silicon Valley Innovation Program
Science and Technology Directorate
US Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC, USA

Email Response Time – 24 Hours