New time for DID Resolution weekly calls

After checking the Doodle and talking to Dmitri, we agreed on a new time
for future DID Resolution calls.

The next call will be on: *Monday 18th May, 1pm PT*

See here for the meeting page:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYBaXQMUoB86Alquu7WBtWOxsS8SMhp1fioYKEGCabE/

We will start with a review of the current DID Resolution spec, and how
its scope may change given the new additions to the DID Core spec.

Markus