Re: New Work Item Proposal: Revocation List 2020

I’m old enough to remember when credit card companies published “little
books” of revoked credit card numbers. Each merchant would check to make
sure the credit card number was not tampered with and not in the list in
the little book of the week.

Is this a scheme to compress the size of the “little book” so that the
publisher could seed many copies at reasonable cost every week to avoid
traffic analysis when merchants come to ask for a copy?

- Adrian