Re: New Work Item Proposal: Revocation List 2020

> Daniel wrote:
> > How is this privacy-preserving? Can you say some more about that?

Manu responded:

Sounds like we're getting ready to enter a debate on the definition of
> "privacy" and "privacy preserving", and I doubt that we'll come out on
> the other side having agreed to a single definition. :)

I simply asked an open-ended question. Thank you for the details. I agree
that there are degrees of "privacy-preserving." I will debate their nuances
elsewhere. I just wanted a clearer idea of what characteristics you felt
the mechanism delivered in that dimension.