Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei

Agree that it could be part of a privacy-protecting healthcare record. Basically you can expose your health status without giving away your civil identity. Or only give your medical information in an encrypted form and use something like TEE to do privacy-preserving computation for the authority to filter the infected cases...