Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei

I will try to join you. Thank you for suggesting it.

@Ian: I share your frustration with the surveillance economy, but feel that
your comment steps away from the ethos of our group.