Re: Community TODO: IPR Process for VCWG maintenance work (work item #94)

This is useful Ivan, thanks. I am going to add this as a note to the
document so we don't forget.

I wonder if we can/should use this plugin in CCG broadly (i.e. other
repos), but instead of checking VCWG membership, we check CCG membership.