Re: New Work Item Proposal: Universal Wallet 2020

I am finding I am having to study the theory of computation,amongst other
things, to keep up or catch up closer to the effort between Marko and Ryan.
Ryan and those around him for the past decade have not focused on finding
the best information model, but instead have focused on transformations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk36__qkhrk&t=12m01s (David Spivak:
Categorical Databases)