Re: DHS SVIP Blockchain/DLT/SSI Cohort - Multi-Product Phase 1 Interop Artifacts/ Scaffolding / Information

From: Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:03:45 -0500
To: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Cc: Daniel Hardman <daniel.hardman@evernym.com>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Dan Bolser <dan@geromics.co.uk>, "John, Anil" <anil.john@hq.dhs.gov>
You can absolutely convert a did:key to a did:btrc, or a did:ion or
did:elem for that matter... in fact, you could start with a did:key and end
with a did:v1, did:peer, did:ion and did:elem.... and if we can ever agree
on the concept of https://www.w3.org/TR/did-core/#equivalence we could link
them all :)

I'd love to collaborate on did:torv3 please link a repo if possible.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*
Chief Technical Officer