Re: selective disclosure without ZKP

Hi All,

I'd like to mention that we in Australia are working on some cross-border
document exchange and document verification with our colleagues in
Singapore.  Part of the framework is an ethereum anchored public notary
service that includes a well developed framework for *selective disclosure*
whilst still maintaining the verifiability of the document integrity based
on the original proof.  It's all open source - from the Singapore
government - have a look at https://openattestation.com/

I should add that the open attestation v2 was developed before W3C VC/DID
stuff but I gather that Singapore is keen to make V3 align with the
specifications from this working group - so that would deliver a DID/VC
compliant selective disclosure model.

I've copied the authors of the framework in case they'd like to add
anything- or correct me if I've inadvertently mis-represented the work of
the Singapore team.

Kind regards,
Steve capell

--