Re: Digital Bazaar corporate position on upcoming election

From: Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:15:01 -0700
To: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Again, speaking only as myself, given the problems of the electoral college
in addressing elections at scale, I'd have severe reservations about
jumping to this, and I think we would only consider this if the group
makeup changed dramatically.

But also again, chairs will have the flexibility to decide as-needed in
future elections.