Please help me understand Peer DIDs, DID Auth, FIDO and OpenID Connect

From: Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 16:29:16 -0400
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
All,

The Peer DID method <https://openssi.github.io/peer-did-method-spec/>
clearly shows how much work and love has gone into our community and the
power of the technologies we are creating.

My role as privacy observer and occasional expert on regulated uses puts me
in front of communities that might be hearing of SSI for the first time
from me. I'm most effective when I can relate our work to things they think
they understand like FIDO and OIDC from a privacy and adoption perspective.

Our PeerDID and similar documents are difficult for me to interpret in
terms of incumbent practices in healthcare.

I know we're all really busy on critical technical issues but I do hope we
can make some progress on the real-world adoption issues as well.

Thank you,
- Adrian