Re: Introducing CBOR-LD...

Stepping back to ask a simple question:

What is the relationship or the difference between this new DB spec:
https://digitalbazaar.github.io/cbor-ld-spec/

And this existing (and sparsely populated) draft spec at the W3C:
https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-cbor/

Is the former spec simply an evolution of the latter? What’s the delta
between these approaches?