Reminder and Agenda for Secure Data Storage WG Call - July 2, 2020

From: Kaliya IDwoman <kaliya-id@identitywoman.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 16:40:40 -0700
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>, sds-wg@dif.groups.io
Dear all,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group
weekly call will be happening tomorrow, Thursday *July 2*, at 4pm Eastern /
1pm Pacific / 22:00 CEST.

*Meeting link:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84828031746?pwd=V0xGTnJ2Zm15RHlSRFpNTlRPQzdLUT09

Specification: https://identity.foundation/secure-data-store/
Specification repository:
https://github.com/decentralized-identity/secure-data-store

Audio recordings and transcripts of previous meetings:
https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/19633

As always, the IPR policy requires that you can only make substantive
contributions if you sign the IPR Release Form. Please follow the
instructions at https://dif.groups.io/g/sds-wg/wiki/Home
Secure Data Storage WG Agenda - Thu Jul 2, 2020

   1. IPR Reminder
   2. Introductions and Re-Introductions
   3. Datashards and Layer B
      - Datashards Overview
      <https://datashards.gitlab.io/datashards-specs/overview.html#layers>
   4. Issue Review ?

*For this call, you are encouraged to turn your video on. It was recomended
to us that this was a good way to build raport given we are a new group
getting to know each other as we begin our work.*

Attendees: