Re: Regarding DID-comm library

I'm not very familiar with XMPP, but there has been some design work done
in the community about DIDComm-over-XMPP
<https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/tree/master/features/0024-didcomm-over-xmpp>
-- not sure about implementation. Most Aries frameworks support DIDComm
over HTTP and Websockets.

Good luck!