Re: Regarding DID-comm library

The use case for the two approaches is pretty different.  If you are just
trying to create a browser/web site chat app and don't need encryption, it
looks like socket.io is made for that based on the quick review I did.
DIDComm could be used for a chat app by giving you a secure, encrypted
(using DIDs), transport-agnostic, flexibly-routed messaging channel. Once
established, the messaging channel can be used for many protocols,
including chat.  However, beyond the simple "basic message" protocol, no
chat app protocols have been created on DIDComm.

Hope that helps.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*