“Locker” is a more concrete and unambiguous analogy. So BitLocker, BitVault or DigitalLocker are good, except weak on conveying mobility. But perhaps physical mobility isn’t the important quality to convey anyway. It seems to me more about ubiquity, always available, (via internet) rather than the person carries it with them (like on a flash drive)

Might need to check if chosen name is registered trademark

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, January 31, 2020, 11:41 AM, Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net> wrote:

On 2020-01-31 8:16 am, Adrian Gropper wrote:
> IndiaStack uses Digilocker. It’s in the context of other
> identity-linked services.
> https://www.indiastack.org

Interesting. And I think the simplest description of what is being
stored is "bits", so perhaps:
Bit Locker
or
Bit Safe
Bit Box

I'm unsure about 1 vs. two words. A single word would be nice, but
there are at least two concepts needed, possibly three: portable safe
data. Getting that in one word might be tricky unless it's camel case.
  :-)
SafeDataBox
BitLockBox
BitBox
BitSafe

But camel case won't fly for the general public I think, and anyway
it's easy to forget the capital or miss it in a transcription.

Steven