Re: Verifiable Requests?

Totally understandable - at the moment we have a rudimentary implementation
that doesn't support many features in this area. We were hoping to be
farther along in this direction, but it's just taken time to get the basics
going with all the implementation considerations we're dealing with. We
definitely aspire to live up to all the privacy features of credential tech
you and others have advocated for so long.