Re: Verifiable Requests?

I apologize.

When you and I and your team spoke at length earlier this year, I remember
some discussions about how to achieve selective disclosure by returning to
the issuer. Apparently I either remembered incorrectly or read too much
into them. My intent was to accurately summarize what I understood, not to
mischaracterize your thinking. I have lamented being misrepresented, so I
know that can be frustrating. I'm sorry.

--Daniel