Re: Verifiable Requests?

>So I’m curious how the W3C model will support redaction in VPs without any
impact to the VC model?

The way we solve this is to derive a new artifact, just in time for a
proving interaction. We're not redacting from the presented credential;
we're building a new credential with nothing redacted but nothing
superfluous presented. MS has proposed to do it by going back to the
issuer; ZKP-oriented credentials do it by creating a new artifact for each
proving interaction; Workday discussed a clever way to do this merkle
proofs instead of full-blown ZKPs at IIW a while back.