Re: VCs - zCaps / OCap a Discussion

Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com> wrote:

> OK - then can I ask you a favor, Alan...
>
> Please look at section 1.4 of
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol/?include_text=1
> and tell us if we could use the RO, RQ, RC, AS, RS terminology to continue
> this discussion about the relationship between capabilities, VCs,
> authorization, and Confidential Storage without losing any generality?

How cruel!  Asking an old man to learn a new language.

Yes, we should stick to that terminology, but I'll probably speak with a
heavy accent.

One thing I didn't see is terminology for delegation.  What if the RQ wants
to do a sub-scope delegation?  What do we call the delegatee?  Should we
use a different term than RQ for the delegator?  What do we call the
delegatee when it makes a request?

Alan Karp